Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby Shower : (

Unfortunately, as some of you may know, we are unable to come to NY for a baby shower. We're disappointed that we have to miss out on this special experience, but we know we'll have many memorable experiences with all of you after the baby arrives.

We did register at Babies"R"Us in case we have a shower, and we're keeping the registry open.

Registrant: Francine Cangelosi
Co-Registrant: Joseph Cangelosi
City: Boynton Beach
State: FL

I wish I could see all of you in person during this exciting time. I miss you all very much! I plan to have you rub my belly with the next baby : )

PS. Updated pics will be posted very soon. We've started to count down... it's already week 30! We can't wait to meet him!!

1 comment:

Pete Santos said...

Holy shit Fran I can't believe it's already week 30. I feel like I just left the other day!!! We are all very excited for you guys. Hopefully we can skype soon. Take care Franny & say hello to my main man Joe C.