Saturday, April 25, 2009

28 weeks!


The Belly: "Now you see it... Now you don't"




We had our ultrasound and doctor visit yesterday. The doctor said everything looks great. The baby is growing well and so is Mommy : ) I gained 7 pounds this month... yikes! The doctor said it is normal to have a spike in weight gain between weeks 20 and 28. It should slow down. She said I have gained a healthy amount of weight in total so far. She is pleased so I am too. Since I just started the 3rd trimester, I now have to visit the doctor every two weeks.

As you can see from the picture, my belly is growing a lot! The baby has gained a pound in the last month. He is now 2 pounds 4 ounces! He looks so comfy in there. We caught him smiling. The ultrasound picture we got was a 3D picture. The tech was in a rush so she snapped a picture of his face when it looked all smushed and distorted, but he was smiling so we are happy with it. We'll post it really soon. We'll get a better picture next month. During the next ultrasound (in 5 weeks), we'll get an idea how much he will weigh at full term. We are very excited!

6 comments:

Pete Santos said...

Franny you look great!!! Congrats guys!!! Hopefully we can all get together sometime after the big day.

Lizzy said...

Hey my loves!! Franny you look so good. You definitely have that baby glow going on. Its amazing. I miss you so much, I hope you keep rubbing your belly for me and telling the little man Auntie Liz loves him bunches! I love that from behind nothing, then bam! Perfect little prego belly! Its beautiful!! That picture of him smiling was great. I can't wait to meet him! love you all!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Matt Xavier - Railyard Recordings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Xavier - Railyard Recordings said...

its SOOO on...i can't wait!

this pregnant thing looks good on you Fran...you wear it so well. hehe. :)

luv all three of ya!

Matty B

Unknown said...

LOVE THE BELLY!! I am so s ad I can't see it in person though :( But at least I am not missing it entirely! Speaking of missing- the Stones miss all of you so much!~
xoxoxo -Chelley*

Unknown said...

where are you ?????? this is Emilio I am trying to find you..GRRRR!!!!